Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Creepster

While this has nothing to do with what I want my blog to be I feel the need to talk about it because I'm flustered. I dated this guy a few months ago...thought he was great and really fell hard for him....then he had a total freak out and I didn't hear from him for about 6 weeks. Now he is trying to get back with me saying that we can work on things together and this that and the other. Despite my best efforts to redirect his attentions he is incredibly persistent. I have told him flat out "NO" but he wants to talk now. When I don't answer the phone after the first 20 calls I'm definitely not going to answer it on 21, 22, or 23! I'm definitely getting nervous about this and I'm not sure what to do...on the top of my to do list for tomorrow is change my phone number! Maybe that will work!

No comments:

Post a Comment