Thursday, August 19, 2010

Back in the Saddle

So I unfortunately took 2 weeks off from training after starting my classes again. I was spending a lot of time working on projects and papers so running was the farthest thing from my mind. I started again last night while at work. I forgot my inhaler (big uh-oh) but decided I needed to run anyway. I ended up going 2.25 miles before my lungs were burning too much to go on. Not too shabby for having 2 weeks off and uncooperative lungs! I'm back at work tonight with my inhaler and plans to have a great run! I'm going to run 3.1 miles tonight at a 3% incline on the treadmill. My goal is to do this in 45 minutes but we will see how that goes...my little leggies might be sore from running last night and dancing all weekend! I've put on about 5 pounds the past few weeks so I am trying to get rid of those and maybe a few more before my race. I might go camping this weekend but if I don't I will be at Sugarhouse Park every night running like crazy! I really need to start focusing on my training and less on guys and my nightlife. My friend Adam is really kicking ass with his training! I am very proud of him because he is exercising like crazy everyday and running at least 3 miles everyday! I'm glad I have him to motivate me! I'll update in a few days when I come back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment